Unsubscribe Remove

On Oct 19, 2007, at 7:05 PM, andrew hill wrote:

what the fuck can you guys unsubscribe me as i am getting thousands of
emails from you with all the conversationa of peopple do ple just remove me

On 10/20/07, Richard Helgor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unsubscribe and password retrieval don't seem to be working. Can
someone check please?

I was set not to receive messages, and now it's back on, and I can't
turn it off.