OMG!  WHAT A NIGHTMARE!  I CAN'T STOP THE EMAIL FROM COMING!!11!!!1!!

Relax, Rainbolt. They're working on it. In the meantime, in less time than it takes you to spam your complaints to the list so everyone hears you whine instead of just sending your emails privately to the list owner, you could write an email filter to delete all incoming emails with [Flashcoders] in the subject. But hey, your inbox is filling up with emails you don't want, so why not return the favor to everyone else on the list to illustrate just how irritated you are about how life is treating you unfairly? I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm riveted! ;)

Rich Rainbolt wrote:
Seriously no

I cannot change the preferences because the password reminder doesn't work, and i always use the same passwrod schema for lists like this so my thought is that all the passwords got wiped for people who were not on the everyday e-mail list.

I unsubscribed to this list ages ago. I'm over it - done - want out of it now.

Remove me from your list completely.

this sucks.