Hi folks,

I was wondering about your personal/professional preference regarding the
following.

Say you have an interface IEvent and a base class Event which implements
IEvent.

Now you are creating an event subclass MyEvent which can:
- implement IEvent
- extend Event
- both

In other words, would you when choosing to extend Event still declare it as
an implementation of IEvent for the sake of readability:
class MyEvent extends Event implements IEvent OR
simply class MyEvent extends Event

I see pro's and con's to the both of them, but I guess I'm looking to see if
there is some sort of 'why declaring blablahb is evil'.

I guess I'm used to adding the implements clause as well, since it allows me
to change the superclass and testing whether I still adhere to the required
interface by compiling that class instead of compiling any source that uses
it. In addition I hope it prevents people from declaring variables like var
a:Event instead var a:IEvent...

tnx in advance.
JC