Something up with this list again? The reply below took 13 and 1/2 hours
to post, and when it did, the timestamp of when it was supposedly sent
was off by 8 hours.  He asked the question at 8:22am (at least according
to the timestamp), and I replied immediately around 8:30am but it didn't
post until 10pm Eastern.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community