Thanks Adrian, I couldn't have said it better. Sorry for the confusion
folks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adrian Park
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 6:16 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] How did they do it?? A particular flash site.

Hi Peter,
I understood Jesse's comment to be a follow on to his sarcastic reference to
'magic' and he is in fact insinuating that it's simpler than it looks and
therefore, yes, anyone interested enough can learn how to do it. I don't
think he meant any offense.

If I'm not mistaken he's alluding to the fact that this site is an example
of where the individual parts are actual pretty simple but, put together as
they have been, the finished piece appears to be greater than the sum of
those parts - like magic.

Adrian