is there a version of asdt that works with as3 yet?

On 6 Mar 2008, at 12:37, Muzak wrote:

Read again: FlexBuilder/Eclipse.
Eclipse = open source.
http://www.eclipse.org/

But if you're currently not using Eclipse for your Flash/Flex/ whatever development, it's not really worth installing just for use with ASDoc. I'm sure there are people out there already using Eclipse/ FlexBuilder that do not know about the "External Tools" option though, so that's why I mentioned it.

Why one would use Flash (IDE) for AS3 while there's something like Flex is beyond me though, but that's another topic ;-).

regards,
Muzak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] ASDocDesktop - Easy documentation generation

I don't really use Flex so it's a bit expensive to buy Flex Builder just to use asdoc and I think it's an insult to waste such a powerful software.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Cédric Tabin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your replies :) My goal wasn't to avoid the using of Eclipse or other tools to generate ASDoc, but just to provide an easy-way to do it :)
Shang, I'll check your AIR appli asap !

Best regards,
Cedric

http://muzakdeezign.com/flex2/external_tools/ external_tools_directory.jpg