In an AS3 Project I have a MovieClip in the Library which class (identifier)
is DataCard.

My project fetches data from a database through a PHP File, and retruns data
in an Array.

Now in this project i wanted to do exactly what I used to do in AS2:

for(i = 0; i<dataLength; i++) {
     var MC = this.attachMovieClip("DataCard", "DataCard_" + i,
this.getNextHighestDepth());

}

in this case flash created as much DataCards Instances as the number of
indexes in the Array.

In AS3 I tried the follwoing

for(var i = 0; i<dataLength; i++) {
     var DC:DataCard = new DataCard();
     DC.y += 30;
}

What comes up is an only one instance of the movieClip as in one replaces
the one before.

Is there another way to achieve this? How can I add instance name to the
MovieClip using the i from the loop?

Thanks for the help.

--
Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions