you can use flash cs3 as well, if you dont want to be bothered with fcsh or
mxmlc

just make a document class, let's say you want to compile test.test just do
this

import test.test
import flash.display.Sprite;

public class SWC_export extends Sprite{
    public function SWC_export(){
                  if(0){
                       test.test      //trick compiler into thinking youre
using the class, otherwise it wont get compiled in

select 'export swc' in publish settings and you're done

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Glen Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You can reduce compile times by using the Flex Compiler Shell.  If you
> are using Flash Develop or similar it works as well.
>
> http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=fcsh+compiler&btnG=Search&meta=
> <http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=fcsh+compiler&btnG=Search&meta=>
>
> This is not a Papervision thing, but it really helps compile times...
>
> Dwayne Neckles wrote:
> > I am gettign long compile times witha papervision project im doing.. i
> have a hunch that if i use somethign called a swc that has the pv3dclasses
> precompiled already.. then i can save massive times...
> >
> > anyone know of a way to create them.. and i dont have flex

> --
>
> Glen Pike
> 01736 759321
> www.glenpike.co.uk <http://www.glenpike.co.uk>