Do you want to inherit some or all?

If you want to inherit all, have RegistrationPanel extend APanel.

If you want to inherit some, have RegistrationPanel instantiate APanel and have proxy methods to just the ones you want.

-Steven

Omar Fouad wrote:
List,

I have a MovieClip in my Flash Library with Class Name APanel.

The class obviously extends MovieClip;

Also I have another MovieClip in the library Called RegistrationPanel and
It's class also would extend the MovieClip's one.

Now I would the like to let RegistrationPanel inherit some behaviours from
APanel. But it allready extends MovieClip... How can I do this ?