I noticed I didn't answer your question.

In another class file you can trigger the button like this:

Main.myButton.whatever...

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Omar Fouad
Verzonden: zondag 23 maart 2008 14:28
Aan: Flash Coders List
Onderwerp: [Flashcoders] Calling Event methods and Other Classes methods.

look at this.

Main FLA Document Class

public class Main extends Sprite {
   public function Main() {
      myButton.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fun)
   }

   public function fun(e:MouseEvent):void {
      trace("Clicked");

Now supposed I need to call the function fun by some other function or
object. How?

And If i have another Class, How can i reach this function and call it?

Thanks in advance.

--
Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions
http://www.omarfouad.net