>>I've been reading tons of books and I still can't get the
>>concept of Interfaces.

It's actually very very simple.  An interface is just a special class
that sets the rules of other classes.  So an interface doesn't do
anything in your application, it just helps the coder(s) to make sure
they write certain methods, have certain properties, which return
certain things etc.  If a class implements that interface, then the
Flash/Flex whatever compiler will complain if the class is not written
to have certain properties and methods.  It's just to help with coding,
especially in team environments, it doesn't actually do anything in your
application.

Does that make sense?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O and Risk L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.