Okay, I'll let them know.

Francis Cheng | Senior Technical Writer | Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/fcheng

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Muzak
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:29 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash Player Public Bugbase now live

I didn't ask about opening up the AIR Bug System on Apollocoders.
I asked for a url to a bug, which I hoped would be in the Flex Bug
System so we could vote for it and was told that the it was added
to the AIR Bug System, which isn't publicly available.

<quote>
    Is the bug logged in the Flex Bug system?
    If so, post the key or url, so we can vote for it please.
</quote>

<reply from="jason williams">
    I can't send you a url because the AIR bug base does not have a
public
    interface.
</reply>

So if you could pass along the request to the AIR team, that would be
great!!

regards,
Muzak