Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:55:41 -0700
From: Steven Sacks
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] AS3 memory management - loaded content
To: Flash Coders List

Hi Dave,

http://www.gskinner.com/blog/archives/2008/04/failure_to_unlo.html

Grant Skinner recently blogged about this.  Major issue. What's worse is
Adobe really has no intention of fixing it.  I believe Grant's blog post
was an intention to put mucho pressure on Adobe by exposing how bad the
issue is as well as expose how they refuse to fix it. I dunno if it's
going to work but it's better than nothing.