There is no autorun on OS X, and disabling it is advisable on OS 9.

Mac users generally know how to launce an app from a CD-ROM - this statement usually follows the statement above, and it's so true. But I'd bake the CD with the folder open revealing the app.

Hybrid CD-ROM is usually (if not always) created on Mac using Toast.

Kenneth Kawamoto
http://www.materiaprima.co.uk/

Glen Pike wrote:
Hi,

  Slightly OT question, but someone may have an answer.

I have made a Mac projector using Flash CS3 - so have a "projector.app" folder.

  This shows up like a windows exe icon if I look at the folder on a Mac.

The question is, I am trying to make an ISO image using CDEverywhere, following some old Hybrid CD instructions that will autorun the Mac projector.

CD Everywhere lets me specify a file to autorun for the Mac, but won't let me choose the app folder, so I just typed "projector" in the box in the hope it may work:
   if(true == Mact.itJustWorks()) {
      8-)
   }

Not sure if this will work as I don't have access to a Mac at the moment, does anyone have any tips?

  Thanks

  Glen