To be clear, when you all are saying the "Flex debugger", you actually
mean the "Flexbuilder 3 debugger" right?  Since Flex is more of an
environment... and another component of the debugger is the Flash 9
player debug version for runtime errors.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations L&LD
eTools & Multimedia

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.