Hi
I am working on a flash piece in which there is a band of 9 jpegs that slowly move horizontally along the screen in a never ending band (the images are repeated to the left as they exit to the right).

My client still perceives the movement as choppy. I have tried basic tricks like onEnterFrame and Tween() and a plain old timeline tween. The movement speed is very slow at 1px at 31fps. I've made it slightly smoother by checking each jpg to "allow smoothing". Are there any other tricks at the newbie level or flashcoder level? Or is this something inherent in flash or related to the viewing hardware?

Thank you very much
robert