Good Morning,

I am getting deep into ActionScript 3.0 Design Patterns. Have been using
Flex Builder.

I am trying to follow all the sample files from this book which are written
towards CS3. I understand the basic differences, the document class and all.
But I am unsure on a few things.

I am trying to concentrate on the Patterns and not the program I am using to
test the samples files.

One instance that comes to mind is chapter 8 where the author uses
AlienAttack.fla/swf. I have to stop to figure out what I should do in FB to
create *.as file with exact stage width/height. Even though I understand the
stage property must not be called directly. There are other chapters where
this must be addressed.

The author only mentions "workaround" for those using FB? Has someone
organized a site/link that steps someone through these differences in order
that a person can concentrate on one thing (patterns) and not lose focus?

Any help at all would be appreciated?

Thanks,

Terry