You can also suscribe Lynda.com for a month and watch "*ActionScript 3.0
Projects: Game Development*".

The level is not very height but maybe it should help you to start.
url : http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=366&loggedin=false

Regards

Cédric PASCAL

2008/7/15 Kerry Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Sidney de Koning wrote:
>
> > There is a realy good book called "Actionscript 3 Game University" by
> > Gary Rosenzweig. (http://flashgameu.com/)
>
> I'll second that. Gary wrote a similar book a few years back for Director,
> and I learned a lot from his code. I also used a lot of it in Shockwave
> games for a dot-bomb. With Gary's book's help, I kept my job through three
> rounds of layoffs.
>
> Besides, Gary is a heck of a nice guy.
>
> Cordially,
>
> Kerry Thompson

PASCAL Cédric
étudiant Master 2 "Produits et Services Multimédia"