> Yeah I know, but I'm suggesting a version which is explicitly
 > targetted at that user.

So you mean flash cs3, but without the actionscript ;) :P

> But I think part of the problem is the increasingly
> schizophrenic nature of Flash's "identity" as an application.

Well, this has maybe always been the case, and to a certain extent will
remain so. I certainly hope so, because that's what makes flash so much fun
for me.
Another big part of the problem is perhaps; nostalgia, I've seen alot of
sentences in this discussion which started with 'the good old days' ;)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 9:35 PM, Matt S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Kerry Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Flash CS3 has all the features of Flash 8--in fact, Flash 6. You can
> still
> > write AS2 code, and you can still do all the tweening and timeline
> animation
> > you want. I work with artists regularly who don't do a lick of coding,
> but
> > turn out some really nice assets for me.
> >

> Yeah I know, but I'm suggesting a version which is explicitly
> targetted at that user.
>
> .m

M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/