Thanks Christoffer I'll check it out.
Ali
On 24 Jul 2008, at 14:03, Christoffer Enedahl wrote:

You need to have a flv streaming service running on a server. Ie Flash
Media Server. This is an open source alternative:
http://osflash.org/red5. I have not tried it.

/Christoffer

Ali Drongo skrev:
Cheers Paul. that's a help. I've just realised that youtube's video
player will buffer your video midway thru a movie,
Does anyone know how they do this?

Thanks :)

Ali