Hi David,

The site seems to work fine on a G4, Flash 9,0,124  on Firefox 2 and Safari
3. The video is a bit choppy at the beginning but that's common on this old
system. I watched 4 to 5 videos and in each browser and had nor problems
when what looked like the Google API-based map loaded on the "IL & MO WC
Venue" page.

Do you have all of your listeners removed when they're not needed? Google
Flash 9 or AS3 & "memory leak." My guess would be to read everything you can
find on Garbage Collection in AS3, starting with these:
http://gskinner.com/blog/archives/2008/04/failure_to_unlo.html
http://www.gskinner.com/blog/archives/2006/06/as3_resource_ma.html

Hope this helps  (I know that feeling),
Tim