You get runtime errors showing in the Flash Debug player if you have it
installed.  Do you have it installed?  if not, go to Adobe and get the
Flash player 9 debug version.  You should see runtime errors then.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.