I have an array built from and XML file that I want to step through and one of the nodes will have a function to call. I thought I did this in AS2 before but can't find my code. I'm stuffing my array with the function string cast as an object but I can't seem to find any hints on
how I should be calling that function.
My array is built like this...
[code]
//this works fine
        for each (var step:XML in xmlData..step) {
                var step_text:String = step.text;
                var stepFunc:String = step.funct;
                var stepPause:Number = step.pausev;
                stepArray.push({txt:step_text,fnct:stepFunc,pv:stepPause});
        }

[/code]
I want to call the stepArray.fnct but can't seem to get it to work nor can I find an example of how I should go about this.
Any help or link would be greatly appreciated.