I am currently in the midst of developing a large e-learning  program.  The
program includes many  large files of graphics and animations (mostly by
bitmaps) that are loaded when  required.
To minimize waiting time, once these assets are loaded into  designated
sprites or movieclips they are either shown or hidden by  (visible=true/false),
i.e., if the user goes to the same part of the e-learning  program, the asset
use
(asset.visible=true).
My question:  is there  a practical limit on Flash 9 system memory where the
program starts to perform  sluggishly.  And is such limit would  be based on
the RAM or cache size.
Thank you,
Daniel  Abramovich