I've got a game app that happily displays Flash full-screen in a WebKit WebView (using a Special Protocol handler for Flash communication) on OS X 10.4 (kicking off from some HTML). I posted this on the WebKit mailing list back in July.

Running on Leopard (10.5.4 and earlier) the Flash content is not displayed at all (although any test HTML is displayed correctly). Has anyone had this problem? The .swf file is definitely loaded. arePlugInsEnabled is true. The .swf file displays correctly under Safari, and some "simple" .swf files also fail. All works fine under 10.4.

It looks like Flash is trying to connect to airdownload.adobe.com and is displaying something that looks like badge.swf (even though that file isn't present). Might this be something to do with the new AIR install features (since it's fine under 10.4)?

Tony Pollard
Neutral Ltd