Furthermore, you have to separately embed each font face that you're using (regular, bold, italic).

At 11:46 PM 9/18/2008, Christoffer Enedahl wrote:

You need to embed the font. Google it

Alan Neilsen skrev:
I have found that when I call text into a dynamic text field from a variable, it does not look the same as the text in a static text field set with the same font, size, etc. The text in the dynamic text field appears with no anti-alias, emboldening or italics, even though I have set those properties for that dynamic text field. Can anyone advise how I make those properties work for a dynamic text field?