Hi,

Have you looked at the "storage" page on the settings - I am not 100%, but think that if you set the amount the site is allowed to store to "0" it might affect the Remember option?

   Also, check this with a couple of browsers too...

   Glen

Deepak Sahu wrote:
Hi Glen,

I have gone through the link but, when i am checking "Allow" and "Remember"
in the security dialog box, it should not appear in next login.
How can i take care if my user re-login, he/she should not see the diallog
box again as he/she had marked "remember" previously.

Thanks,
Deepak Sahu