On Sep 24, 2008, at 9:57 AM, Claus Wahlers wrote:

Hey Claus, one of the reasons I can't use it is because of its inability
to work with a .zip file created on Mac OSX.

AS3 Zip from nochump avoids the alder32 issue by implementing the deflate() mechanism in software.

http://nochump.com/blog/?p=15

It's not as fast as the native bytearray methods though (which only works in AIR anyway).

The only thing you might have to deal with is re-writing the parsing routines so that you don't get a script timeout error on large zip archives. I had to do this recently for a project.

- jon