thanks!

Ian Thomas wrote:
No, unfortunately not.

The simplest fix to your situation is to split it a little; instead of this:

Container (with onRollover)

+-- Button (with onRollover)

Have this:

Container (no onRollover)

+-- Background (with onRollover)

+-- Button (with onRollover)

See? So Background and Button are both children of Container;
onRollover is set on Background and on Button.

But bear in mind that when you go from Background to Button, onRollOut
will be fired on Background. You might have to code around that.

HTH,
   Ian