On Oct 17, 2008, at 2:10 PM, Cor wrote:

Just a CMS???
I thought it is L(C)MS.
The main thing we are looking for is a LMS.

Itis an LMS - but it's still a content management system.

Either way, you just need to figure out how to communicate to Moodle to do what you want to do, if it's not something already out of the box.

It can take Flash modules, and the link I provided shows you how to pass data to the system through a custom PHP script. If it's not provided, you'll have to write your own server code to do what you need.

Look at the Moodle site and see what you can find out.

- j