Hi,

For future reference, if you want one file to load after the other, you should look at listening to the UILoader for the "completed loading" event:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/ActionScriptLangRefV3/fl/containers/UILoader.html#event:complete

(if you want to access properties of your loaded movie, you have to listen for the "init" event instead)

    e.g.

import flash.events.Event;

var myUILoader:UILoader = new UILoader();
//...
myUILoader.source = "DVR.swf";
myUILoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, completeHandler, false, 0, true);
myUILoader.load();

function completeHandler(event:Event):void {

        myUILoader.removeEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, completeHandler);
        loadAnother();
}

HTH

Glen
anuj sharma wrote:
Sorry Guys
My mistake , i fixed that. there was no problem with the timer class,
actually i am using this code in between of frames and forgot to put the
stop frame. Ir's up and running now
Thanks
Anuj