Hmm.... I haven't had the time to check this one.

But, content in the src folder doesn't need to be 'added' as an individual source path to your application. So, for other application files (AS) you may want to add explicitly the source path of it's parent folder to the project properties (ie, src/com/yourcompany/ applicationname/). Then, you might be able to add that file as a separate application.

Otherwise, I'm not 100% certain.

- jon