I have a set of classes that are used at runtime and not referenced at
compile time.

I am using mxmlc.exe to compile from an mxml doc.

I want to able to specify a set of classes to include into the swf for
use only at runtime.  Mxml.exe is excluding these classes as they are
not being used.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks

Eamonn

This email (including any attachments) is confidential, protected by
copyright and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately by emailing a response before deleting the email
completely from your computer, and note that any storage, copying or
dissemination is prohibited.

Where the content of this email is personal or otherwise unconnected
with business of the Group's Companies, we accept no responsibility or
liability for such content.

We accept no responsibility for viruses that we may have unintentionally
transmitted to you within this email and you should check for viruses
before opening any attachment. Those communicating with us by email will
be deemed to have consented to us intercepting and monitoring those
communications.

Gamesys Ltd is registered in England & Wales, company registration
number 04042931.  The registered office is at 54-62 Regent St