Hi

You could call mtasc thru php and inject a dynamic generated code on your movie.
http://www.mtasc.org/

But why to you want to change variables inside a movie? Why don't just load the variables?

Fabrício

Ian Thomas wrote:
You could take a look at swfmill - I've done something similar before
using PHP to call it.

http://www.swfmill.org

HTH,
   Ian

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Mick G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a SWF that I want to be able to change a few variables server-side
via PHP. I know there is MING (libming.org) but would prefer not to have to
go to this much trouble and am hoping I can do this via PHP.

>From a post here
http://board.flashkit.com/board/showpost.php?s=16555be9b9b1f6afc35f0dc2dccb07d8&p=4016713&postcount=1it
looks possible.
I also noticed sephiroth has done work editing SWF files server-side using
UNPACK in php - http://www.sephiroth.it/swfreader.php

Has anyone done anything like this before, got code or anything to share?

Thanks,
Mick