Hi,

Could you set up something like FFMPEG on the FMS box to read/transcode your CDN stream into FLV so the server can then stream this. I am not sure if FMS likes playing FLV streams from anything it does not create, but it might be worth checking.

   Glen

Jason Van Cleave wrote:
The player is setup for RTMP streams coming in live from a CDN. We are
doing a live event and this is in case the connection goes down and we
need to send a prerecorded stream to the same player.

I did find some "virtual webcam" software that creates a virtual
camera that Flash Media Encoder was able to pick up but getting sound
to work is kinda clunky.

So in the end I am just going the router of DVD player ->AV/DV
converter ->Flash media Encoder