Yeah, I would add that $350 to provide a working, customized,
updateable photo gallery really isnt that much once you factor in a
few hours work, set up time, explaining how to use, dealing with the
inevitable "HELP!" emails a week later, etc. etc. especially if the
client is technically un-savvy enough so that even if you gave them
the link to SlideShowPro they wouldnt know what to do with it.

And Dr. Ache suggested 290 Euro, which is like, what, on the current
exchange rate, $50,000.00 ?? :P

.m