From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elia Morling
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:26 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flex vs. Flash

MXML is a piece of crap, mixture of XML and AS code. Very bad overview and
readability.

Better to roll with an AS3 project in Flex, or FDT plugin for Eclipse. In
regards to flex being better for UI, then you have to take into account the
open source ASwing UI library for AS projects. It also has a GUI builder for
building swift GUIs.

Elia