To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] [AS2] Catching clicks in child clip?

Hi Muzak,

I have just tried this and still get the error.

Screenshot of error:
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/DumpingGround/AS2_Problem01.png

Example Code:
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/DumpingGround/AS2_StrippedBare_SneakyButton.zip

Also there is another problem. If you click outside of the masked area of
the advert it still registers it as a click on the loaded movie!?!

Anyone else any ideas?