i'm with major players in london and they've kept me busy for the best part
of 5 years between print and (this year) flash

i also get paid within 5 days of putting in my invoice if i do it by monday
6pm

the only thing is that you are kind of limited to what they pay but as it's
pretty much on par with what i would charge anyway, it's not been a problem
for me