www.soundstep.com

allandt bik-elliott (thefieldcomic.com) wrote:
do you have an svn repo or a google code area?

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Brenda Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

Great minds think alike! I had the same vision in my head -- especially
since my son works in the SOMA district for an ad agency.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Mcfarland
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 8:50 AM
To: Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: re: [Flashcoders] Soma Protest

Living near San Francisco, at first glance I thought this thread was going
to be about a protest in the South-of-Market ("SOMA") neighborhood. I began
to visualize angry FlashCoders taking to the streets, demanding (a better
IDE?) (a return to some AS2 "features"?)