> Make sense?

bytesTotal = 100% * width;
duration = 100% * width;

bytesLoaded / bytesTotal = 0%-100% * width
time / duration = 0%-100% * width

The relationship between bytesLoaded and time is 1 to 1, which is why my scrubber logic is flawless. That's where you went off the track. Eek, a pun!

-Steven

Muzak wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, there's a flaw in the logic, as the progress is based on bytesLoaded and bytesTotal, while the shuttle/scrubber is time based. Only the beginning and end of both will match up (0% loaded = 0 time -- 100% loaded = total time).

Make sense?

Most video players out there do it that way though (as you described).