Does anyone know what the underlying technology is behind programs like Zinc?
I need to run an AS 3 Flash file as an interface for a program written in C++.
This means that I need to pass a lot of data back-and-forth.  I can find just a
couple of very basic tutorials on this subject, but I am looking for something
more substantial.  All of the references in Flash books on this topic are
little more than footnotes.  I understand that AS 3 has a few more options for
this task than AS 2 had.

Thanks,
Kelly