Hmmm... well, for the record, my art is currently just stored as a plain ol'
Graphic in my Flash IDE library (after tracing it from a bitmap) although I
can convert it to other formats if need be. I was hoping Flash had some way
of getting at the vector data, given that it's storing it internally
already.

In any case, I'm not working in Flex at the moment, so Defraga doesn't seem
like it would help this current project, but you're right; it definitely
looks cool...

--T