That is exactly what I was going to say, and I have been trying to find something online; yet, I have found nothing, so I just assume its not possible to do it programatically, outside of the flash ide using jsfl.

Now that I think of it, this could be somewhat useful.

Merrill, Jason wrote:
Might be possible, but I don't know of a way - Sprite.graphics is for
drawing graphics with code - not accessing manually created graphic
properties.

Jason Merrill

Bank of America Learning Performance Solutions Instructional Technology & Media
Learn about the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences - join
the Bank of America Flash Platform Community