Thnx a million !

Muzak wrote:
This should work, but should probably build in a few more "checks" in the loop. Like check if there's a bitmap in the currently editted movieclip in the specified frame.

What this does is:
- loop through the items in the library
- check if current item is a movieclip (not a bitmap as you did)
- if movieclip, select it and enter edit mode
- get the movieclip timeline and set the elements in its first frame/first layer as document selection
// here is where you should check if the above selection contains a bitmap
- trace bitmap

var doc = fl.getDocumentDOM();
var library = doc.library;
var items = library.items.concat();

i = items.length;

while (i--) {
var item = items[i];
fl.trace("itemType: " + item.itemType);
if (item.itemType == 'movie clip') {
 library.selectItem(item);
 library.editItem();
 var timeline = item.timeline;
 fl.trace("    - frameCount: " + timeline.frameCount);
 doc.selection = timeline.layers[0].frames[0].elements;
 doc.traceBitmap(100, 1, 'pixels', 'normal');
doc.exitEditMode();

regards,
Muzak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jiri" <jiriheitla...@googlemail.com>