From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Ashim
D'Silva
Sent: donderdag 19 februari 2009 11:23
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Javascript Flash resizing

Hey Cor,
I'm just putting this back on the list because I actually don't really know
javascript. I write basic stuff because it resembles actionscript (ECMA).
Specific stuff I'd look up. I'd imagine you'll need to launch a new window
for that but maybe somebody else will know.

You could also go fullscreen from flash by setting the stage.displayMode
property to StageDisplayMode.FULLSCREEN (check that, gmail doesn't have
intellisense).

Ashim

--
The Random Lines