Hello Dennis,

thank you, but one question. In the case, my MovieClip B wasn't loaded by a
Loader Object. I mean, it is a simple movieclip in stage. Even that way has
it a Loader? I thought just elements loaded with Loader class had it...

Thank you!
Fabio

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Dennis - I Sioux <den...@isioux.nl> wrote:

> Hey Fabio,
>
> You disabled the Movieclip in B .. but the b.swf was still loaded into a
> loader object..
> This loader object still catched the mouseevent.. so b didn't catch it..
> but b is a part of the total swf/loaderObject ..so the loader still caught
> it.
>
> Hope this is clear:)
>
> Dennis
> Isioux
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Fabio Pinatti" <fpina...@gmail.com>

>>> if I put a mouse click in the stage of movie that has movieclip B (that
>>> is
>>> the one I'm not having sucess in disable). the event.target returns a
>>> Loader
>>> object. Why is this happening? I thought I could just use mouseEnabled =
>>> false to access lower level movieclips, but for different movies, seems
>>> that
>>> that Loader preserves a hit area, that I don't know how to disable.
>>> Actually, one thing works:
>>>
>>> in swf B:
>>>
>>> private function click(e:MouseEvent):void {
>>>
>>>          e.target.mouseEnabled = false;
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>> This works on first click, since the Loader target is disabled. Then, I'm
>>> able to click on under movieclip, the movieclip A. But I can't leave user
>>> clicks... I need to disable before any user interaction... The big
>>> question
>>> is, why is it getting a Loader target?? How can I disable Loader mouse
>>> interaction?
>>>
>>> Thanks so much...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Fabio Pinatti
>>> :: web.developer
>>> :::: www.pinatti.com.br
>>> :::::: 19. 9184.3745 / 3342.1130
>>>

>> --
>> Fábio Pinatti
>> :: web.developer
>> :::: www.pinatti.com.br
>> :::::: 19. 9184.3745 / 3342.1130
>>
>> __________ NOD32 3909 (20090304) Informatie __________
>>
>> Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
>> http://www.nod32.nl

Fábio Pinatti
:: web.developer
:::: www.pinatti.com.br