Hi guys,

Does anyone share the experience when selecting the library in flash cs4, it
stalls the computer for up to halve a minute? It's really annoying, happens
alot and doesn't happen in Flash cs3, with the same files, so I guess it's
nothing to do with the size of the library.

At first I thought it was switching panels that made it happen, but it only
happens while selecting the library. I cannot find any info on it in the bug
database
of Adobe, nor with google. Should I try reinstalling cs4(gonna cost half the
day...sigh), I've heard that helps in some cases, but frankly, if anyone has
better solution that's be great.

Best regards,
Meinte

--