Ok, that's a solid argument, thanks for the link!

The other one (preventing access to an internet public resource on a server
located on a different domain), though, seems weak, since any "hacker
wannabe" could use a server-side proxy (the most basic could be just one
line of php) to access to other internet domains transparently.

Cheers
Juan Pablo Califano