Here's a facebook API.

http://code.google.com/p/facebook-actionscript-api/

> From: Pavel Repkin <pavel.rep...@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:28:14 +0400
> To: <spamtha...@gmail.com>, Flash Coders List
> <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
> Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] How to smooth bitmap?
>
> Thanks, Latcho!
>
> Inside discussions over BitmapData.draw() on Flash-help site I've found this
> script
> <?php
>     $file = $_GET["file"];
>     header("Content-Type: image/jpg");
>     readfile($file);
> ?>
>
> But it looks very insecure.
> Do you know a proper one with correct input checking?
> I'm a new to PHP and it's hard for me to make this script secure.
>
> Yes, there is the crossdomain.xml on Facebook, but it opens Facebook for a
> small set of domains, mostly of them are Facebook servers. Have a look
> facebook.com/crossdomain.xml
>
> Of course there are several Facebook APIs, but the ones I've seen do nothing
> special about image download. Though they help to easily access image url.
> And, as far as I know, there are no official Facebook Flash API.
>

> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Latcho <spamtha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm afraid that you need to implement a proxy script on your own server
>> that loads the image from facebook.
>> But isn't there a crossdomain.xml to load from FB ? Or isn't there an API
>> (yet) ?
>> Latcho
>>
>> Pavel Repkin wrote:
>>
>>> Hey!
>>>
>>> I have a bitmap image loaded from external site (Facebook user avatar).
>>> Its size is 50x50 pixels and it looks very pixelated when the Flash Stage
>>> size changes.
>>> The image would look much better if it was smoothed.
>>>
>>> But, smoothing does not work for images loaded from external domains.
>>> MovieClip.forceSmoothing = true just does not work.
>>> However if the image resides on the same server as the script, smoothing
>>> works like a charm.
>>>
>>> Do you know how can I smooth the bitmap?
>>> Is it possible?
>>>
>>> AS 2.0, FP 9.0
>>>
>>> Pasha.

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is
addressed and contains valuable
business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure.

If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to
disclai...@tbwachiat.com and
please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We
appreciate your cooperation.